Thursday, April 01, 2010

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS

I wanted to disconnect my life with the cyberworld, but I guess I couldn't today, because this woman @ Mercs Boutique made me extremely pissed off! Ok, no offence but..some of the customers who patronised the boutique or..bought something just because they had tons of discount voucher because they probably bought the car or some other stuffs that entitled them to..loads of vouchers which enables them to pick any item they wish from the shelves using the voucher. No big deal right? Then they damn big shot, seriously. Think they rich then can act big, omg..especially this woman my 1st customer of the day when its my 2nd day @ work without the lady who was with me yesterday!

That woman..argh. Oh then the next few customers were alright, they were more patient compared to the 1st woman, a few were quite nice to me too, obviously looking at me they know I'm still schooling so they'ld ask like what kind of faculty I would be studying or where I'm gonna study at and those stuffs. Oh another thing I HATE A LOT IS there's this another lady, think she's rich, maybe she is? I don't know.

SHE DIDN'T EVEN SAY A WORD OF THANKS WHEN I PASSED HER HER PAPERBAG WITH HER MERCHANDISE INSIDE. GOODNESS GRACIOUS, WHAT'S BECOMING TO THIS WORLD!? A SIMPLE WORD OF "THANKS" ALSO REQUIRE A LOT OF ENERGY? BASIC COURTESY/RESPECT/WHATEVER, BE POLITE PLEASE. WE RESPECT YOU, AT LEAST RESPECT THOSE WHO SERVED YOU OR WHOEVER ALSO! OMG.

Well..at least I gained some experience, so I was complaining to my Aunt when we were eating lunch together at Anchorpoint that some customers damn act big shot. Even if you're THAT rich, you don't have to act rich or pretend to act yaya papaya please, if you're rich I one look can tell you are already. Sadly some..haiz, rich but no basic manners. No offence but seriously, basic respect manz!!! WHERE HAS IT GONE TO?! Ok, so my Aunt was agreeing with me too, that some customers think they rich then can you know, very 霸道.

I was dozing off before I leave work so I went to the Mercs Cafe just infront of me to get some Orange juice, in the end I don't know why its sparkling orange juice, doesn't refresh me at all. Eh but quite cool, cause my Aunt passed to me her "Mercs Cafe" card which serves as a credit card, so I can order whatever I like. If I forgot to bring the card down or what, just tel them charge to her can already. HAHA SHIOK.

Working life is really so tiring..my Aunt has meeting at 5+ to 7pm just now, so she can't send me to mrt or..we have dinner together with Brother @ Thomson along with her boyfriend. Aunt's gonna be my nanny for 1 week :D HAHA OK.

ANYWAYZ.. I pranked some people and only a few were successful ESPECIALLY LIANG RONG! :D OMG YOU BEST I SWEAR! :D I LOVE EVERY HAPPY APRIL FOOLS SMS I SENT TO YOU! YOU ARE AWESOMMMMMMMME! :D

Walter's such a loser, he totally destroyed my plan for April Fools by being overly serious when I was even more serious than him. So in the end I decided to tell him the truth if not later he angry or something -.- Argh, plan failed. Till next year!

I was supposed to work tomorrow but I don't want to because..Facial's tomorrow! I need a break off the work though its not as stressful as those working in the office, I bet! Still..I've got enough of experience in the Sales sector, probably need more but hopefully ZERO customers with fiery tempers and zero patience, who would die if they wait a minute or a second longer. ZZZ...

I wanna swim tomorrow, I needa chill. I need a massage for my legs! Heels the whole day is a killer, walking up and down up and downnnnnn. Goodness. Okay, getting so stressed up, I see my face worsening Mum's gonna nag soon about my face again -.-

This Saturday all the way to next Wednesday is work work work and more work! Then..8th April till 10th April would be CAMP CAMP CAMP! :D FOC FOC FOC CAMP CAMP CAMP! Then..15th and 16th is Orientation camp for the different schools. I'm so curious how my time table would look like! :) Ok I can't wait for school to start. I'm stressing this again, I WANT SCHOOL TO START!

Dead tired, I slept on the MRT train from Queenstown all the way to Pasir Ris and thankfully there's this girl who woke me up if not I would be so late for lesson :( Thank you very much girl! :) Ok, I'm officially dead tired. See you all soon again, HAPPY APRIL FOOLS! ;)


"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails"